No it's not Chris Brown, though he's been acting the damn fool this week too. It's the constant seeker of attention and music industry idiot savant, Kanye West.
I've made a point not to comment on his antics this year because look his existence is plagued with The Carters fabulous life, his diamond teeth, comedians making fun of him, million dollar tours and homes....Wait what am I talking about? Kanye and his first world problems get no sympathy from me. Dude needs to stop trying to buy his way into the ultra white world of fashion and buy his way into the best therapist office he can find! Kanye ain't been his mother passed and there doesn't seem to be one person in his circle patting their sofa and letting him rest his head on their shoulder. So I've looked passed his three year old behavior until today....
Kanye thought it was a good idea to yet again embarrass himself by speaking in public. This time he's comparing his "girl" Kim K to the FLOTUS.
*SIGH* Seriously Kanye?
“There’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday,” West told Ryan Seacrest in an interview on Tuesday.
West said that “collectively” he and Kardashian are “the most influential” couple in fashion – especially compared to President Barack Obama and the first lady.
"No one is looking at what [President] Obama is wearing," he said. "[And] Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day."
- I'm not even going to get into him calling her his girl or that in praising her he reduced her to a booty shot on IG.
- I won't get into how the only thing intriguing about Kim K is how she's made a fortune off of a sex tape.
- I won't lay into him about how he should strive for more than to just be influential in fashion because that is as fleeting as his current career. I JUST WON'T DO IT!
- I refuse to speak on the fact that Kanye is comparing his reality star girl to a woman that spends her days with dignitaries from other countries, speaking to kids about health and just representing for Black Women in a world that has deemed us Enemy Number One.
- Or that we should be encouraging our young girls to want to be more like Michelle Obama, former corporate attorney and FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES!
I JUST WON'T DO IT, I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS ON MY TO DO, SO I WON'T DO IT!!!